The Career Center is located in Student Center 3020. (on the 3rd floor of the Student Center).
Phone: (707) 664-2198
The Sonoma State University Career Center works to support and empower students to be active participants in their career development process. Our Career Advisors provide comprehensive resources and advising that are holistically centered in each students needs.
We support students and alumni in the following ways:
- Major and Career Exploration
- Career Education and Planning
- Writing Resumes and Cover Letters
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate School Exploration and Preparation
- Finding Jobs, Internships, and Service Opportunities
- Career Advising Appointments
- Current students: To schedule a career advising remote appointment, visit LoboConnect
- Grad students and recent alumni: Please email email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
*Appointments are being held via Zoom. For more information about using Zoom, please visit SSU's Zoom homepage.