Post a Job, Internship, or Opportunity
Handshake is SSU's primary job posting board for students and alumni. Employers can post available jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities on Handshake. To register:
- Visit www.app.joinhandshake.com/register and select “Employer”.
- Complete all required fields and agree to the Handshake Employer Guidelines.
- Join your existing company on Handshake, or create a new one by clicking the blue button that says "Create New Company" and request to connect with Sonoma State University.
- Allow 1-2 business days for your company to be approved. Once approved, you'll be able to post jobs, manage applicants, and more.
- Businesses are only approved if they are licensed to do business and hold insurance. Please use your business address when creating your account.
- Unfortunately, this excludes local families needing in-home support. Students use sites like care.com and sittercity.com to identify local child care opportunities.
Consider creating an internship opportunity or program. If you haven't offered an internship before, reach out to learn more about how to develop one: email@example.com You can also consider creating micro-internships utilizing the Parker Dewey platform!
Virtual Job Fair (Fall): This fall we will hold a virtual job fair that connects students with employers who are recruiting for full and part-time work, internships, and other work experience opportunities.
Career Fest (Spring): Spring 2021 we will host four days of unique Career Fairs. Learn more on Handshake and see which employers will attend, and you can find the save the date here.
All registration for Career Fairs takes place via Handshake. Students can also register and view attending employers.
To register directly, please follow one of these links:
If you have questions about the fair our which day is best for your organization please email firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Campus Recruiting Opportunities
Currently, we are not holding any on-campus recruiting opportunities.
Employer Recruiting Policy
To ensure the quality of our service and to limit the risk to Sonoma State University students, alumni, and other uses of our services, SSU Career Center establishes policies and guidelines for all employer recruiting activities permitted by our office. Please read more on our Employer Approval Policy page or inquire with us at email@example.com.