The Sonoma State University Career Center works to support and empower students to be active participants in their career development process. Our Career Advisors provide comprehensive resources and advising that are holistically centered in each students needs.
The Career Center supports students and alumni in the following areas:
- Major and Career Exploration
- Career Education and Planning
- Writing Resumes and Cover Letters
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate School Exploration and Preparation
- Finding Jobs, Internships, and Service Opportunities
The Career Center stands behind the pillars of Sonoma State University and is committed to the values of:
- Student-Centered Support
- Creativity and Innovation
- Respect, Honesty, and Equity
- Collaboration and Shared Governance
- Global Perspectives and Opportunities
- Sustainability and Ecological Wellness
Career Center services are available to all Sonoma State students and alumni.