Advising Drop-In Hours
Students are encouraged to meet with an advisor during drop-in hours for general questions, resume/cover letter help, starting your job search, or anything else you might need help with - no appointment needed! Drop-In students are seen at a first-come, first-served basis for 15-20 minute sessions.
|Monday - Thursday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
*Drop-in hours are subject to change without notice due to advisor availability and Career Center events. Please call the Career Center at (707) 664-2198 to confirm daily hours.
The Career Center is located in International Hall 107.
Upcoming Career Fest Events:
- "Compete to Complete" Handshake Campaign - Feb. 24th - 28th, IH 107
- Free Headshots - Feb. 25th 11:30 - 12:30pm, IH 107
- Prepare for the Fairs Workshop - Feb. 25th 12:00pm - 1:00pm, IH 107
- Resume Workshop - Mar. 2nd 12:00pm - 1:00pm, IH 107
- Career Pop-Up Day 1 Hosted by Enterprise - Mar. 3rd 11:00am - 3:00pm, Salazar Plaza
- Career Pop-Up Day 2 - Mar. 4th 11:00am - 3:00pm, Salazar Plaza
- Resume Workshop - Mar. 5th 12:00pm - 1:00pm, IH 107
- Resume & Interview Workshop hosted by Enterprise - Mar. 9th 12:00pm - 1:00pm, IH 107
- Prepare for the Fairs Workshop hosted by Young's Market Company - Mar. 10th 12:00pm - 1:00pm, IH 107
- Career Fair Day 1 (Wine, Business, STEM, Health) - Mar. 11th 11:00am - 2:00pm, Student Center
- Career Fair Day 2 (Wine, Business, Arts, Social Impact) - Mar. 11th 11:00am - 2:00pm, Student Center
- Interview Workshop - Mar. 24th 12:00pm - 1:00pm, IH 107
- Learn about Sonoma County's Application Process hosted by Sonoma County HR - Mar. 26th 12:00pm - 1:00pm, IH 107
- SSU Educator Job Fair - Mar. 27th 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Student Center
Looking for a job?
Check out Handshake, SSU's latest job posting board, to apply for jobs on-campus, off-campus, and beyond.
Spring Break Hours
The Career Center will remain open during Spring Break (March 16th - 20th) with reduced drop-in hours (10:00am - 2:00pm).